OLH | PASSION INTEGRITY DEDICATION
In everything we do, we incorporate the three guiding principles of OLH: PASSION, believing in the right things. INTEGRITY; acting on those beliefs. DEDICATION, being committed to accomplishing what we set out to achieve.
O. L. Harris, Inc. was founded by Oscar L. Harris, AIA. For more on Oscar check out http://www.oscarharrisfaia.com/
O.L. Harris, Inc. Becomes OLH International , Inc.
• OLH is a subcontractor on the CRM East team for the SCDOT 27 in 7 Transportation Improvement Program.
• Phil D'Ambrogi joined OLH working on the CRM East team.
• OLH opens Columbia, SC Office.
OLH was a member of Joint Venture team of Turner Construction Company/E.R. Mitchell & Company/OLH in the Construction Management at Risk of the Atlanta City Courts building ($55 million completed in 2003). The project was recognized in the 2004 Build Georgia Awards’ Design/Build category for general contractors with annual volume of more than $100 million. The Build Georgia Awards are given by the Georgia branch of The Associated General Contractors of America.
• Janurary 2004, Myka Harris, the daughter of Oscar L. Harris, and Phillip D’Ambrogi purchase OLH International, Inc.
• April 2004, OLH opens office in Tallahassee, Florida to support the Blueprint 2000 Transportation Improvement Program.
• OLH International, Inc. becomes OLH, Inc.
• OLH opens first office in Atlanta, GA.
• OLH opens Augusta GA office.
• OLH named a subcontractor on the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (HJAIA) Consolidated Rental Agency Complex (CONRAC) facility – largest contract in OLH’s history at the time.
• Peter Flowers joins OLH’s ownership team.
• OLH opens Huntsville, AL office.
OLH is a member of Joint Venture team of Turner Construction/H.J. Russell/OLH in the Construction Management at Risk of the Atlanta City Courts project ($82 million completed in 2008).
Gina Bennett purchases majority share of OLH from Myka Harris and becomes CEO and President. OLH as a subcontractor awarded first Georgia Department of Transportation contract on District 2 Construction Engineering & Inspection (CE&I).
OLH awarded first federal project contract supporting Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS) and the Department of Energy (DOE) at Savannah River Site (SRS), Aiken, SC.
OLH’s first prime contract win with the South Carolina Department of Transportation (SCDOT), 13 Intersections in Districts 1 & 7 Design-Build Design Review and Construction Engineering & Inspection.
OLH’s revenue topped $3 Million and $5 Million in the same year.
OLH, as a subcontractor, awarded largest contract in its history on the SCDOT I-85/385 Gateway Project.
OLH’s Revenue topped $7 Million.
Owners of OLH elect to create new company specifically for Federal contracts – Juno Management Professionals, Inc. (JMP). To learn more about JMP visit http://junoprofessionals.com
Kevin Hall, PE joins the OLH ownership team as OLH’s President of Federal Services and JMP’s President.
• OLH reached 50 full-time employees.
• Tara Almond, OLH/JMP’s Controller, joins the OLH ownership team.
• Svetlana Schel, OLH/JMP’s Human Resource Manager, joins the OLH ownership team.